Diamond Wire Spring specializes in short-run, quick-delivery, cold-wound, custom springs from .008" to .750" in wire diameter. We can also service your hot wound, custom, helical spring needs. We are presently stocking many custom springs manufactured for customer release schedules. These schedules include JIT, KANBAN, Blanket Orders and others. Once a delivery schedule is determined, Diamond Wire Spring manages your inventory for you, freeing you to do other tasks. Diamond Wire Spring prides itself in meeting and exceeding customer expectations for on-time scheduled deliveries of custom springs.
Custom Spring Manufacturing Services
When we receive a PO, CAD drawings and specifications, we review internally to ensure good design and when an appropiate material is chosen for your custom spring project, we offer a range of manufacturing services to proceed. These services include coiling, hand work, secondary work, grinding and finishing. We have automatic CNC coiling machines that can work with wire from .008" to .625" and automatic grinding machines to carry out grinding work.
Materials for Custom Springs
Diamond wire can cater to any custom spring project requirement you have with our extensive list of materials:
- High Carbon Steel Springs - ASTM A 228, ASTM A 277, ASTM A 679, ASTM A 229 & ASTM A 230
- High Temperature Alloy Springs - A 286, INCONEL 600, INCONEL 718 & INCONEL X-750
- Alloy Steel Wire Springs - Chrome Vanadium ASTM A 231, Chrome Silicon ASTM A 401
- Stainless Steel Wire Springs - AISI 302/304 (ASTM A 313), AISI 316 (ASTM A 313) & 17-7 PH (ASTM A 313 (631))
- Non-Ferrous Wire Springs - Phosphor Bronze (Grade A, ASTM B 159), Beryllium Copper (ASTM B 197), Monel 400 (AMS 7233)
Below you will find a custom spring form for each of our spring types. Simply click on the spring type you are interested in and fill out the requested information and someone will get back with your shortly.
Spring Drawbar Coned
Spring Wire Form